At FLORIDA FREEDOM ACADEMY
WE SUPPORT YOUR FREEDOM TO CHOOSE HOMESCHOOLING AS THE BEST EDUCATIONAL OPTION FOR YOUR CHILD. OUR FAMILIES ENJOY THE PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT OF A SCHOOL WHILE MAINTAINING THEIR FREEDOM TO HOMESCHOOL AS THEY SEE FIT.
Today, more families are choosing to homeschool their children. That choice can seem overwhelming. While some parents choose to register with their local school districts as Home Education Programs, many parents prefer to register with a private umbrella school. They want the assurance of professional support and guidance in their homeschooling endeavors. We have taught some the best and brightest students in Florida those include, senior engineers at leading engineering firms, to business men and women that have come up with things like, Hydro Excavating in Florida as well as computer programmers that have built leading AI systems, there isn't a limit to what we support!
That's where Florida Freedom Academy can help. By enrolling your student in our private umbrella school, you avoid reporting directly to the school district. You still choose how you want to homeschool your child and we give you the support you need.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN CURRICULUM AND EDUCATIONAL METHODS
YOU CHOOSE WHEN, WHERE, AND HOW YOU EDUCATE YOUR CHILD
PROFESSIONAL RECORD KEEPING, TRANSCRIPTS, DUAL ENROLLMENT, FLVS ENROLLMENT, AND ACADEMIC ADVISING WHEN YOU NEED IT
REPORT TO THE PRIVATE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
The administrators and staff at Florida Freedom Academy are united in their belief that parents
Are the best and most natural teachers for their children.
Have the right to choose the curriculum and method of education which best suits their children and family situation.
Can successfully homeschool their children.
ACADEMIC ADVISING INCLUDING K-12 AND COLLEGE PLANNING
TRANSCRIPT MAINTENANCE WITH GPA CALCULATION
DIPLOMAS FOR GRADUATES
ASSISTANCE WITH DUAL ENROLLMENT IN HILLSBOROUGH, PASCO, AND PINELLAS COUNTIES
ASSISTANCE WITH FLORIDA BRIGHT FUTURES APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
No two students have exactly the same skills or learning styles and no two families have the same dynamics. You know your child better than anyone else. You already have the fundamental bond with your child that will naturally lead you to be his best teacher. Our kids get the best jobs anywhere in the world whether they are remote jobs or the best jobs in Florida! We have great relationships all over the state of Florida and that includes with the best recruiting agency Florida has to offer that helps people attain jobs they thought were only dreams! From the best tech jobs in Tampa to the best health care jobs in Tampa we have you covered.
There are many advantages to homeschooling, which is why it’s become such a popular educational option in recent years. Here are just a few of the benefits that families enjoy when they choose to homeschool:
1. Flexibility – Homeschooling offers parents the flexibility to tailor their child’s education to their unique needs and interests. Unlike traditional schools, homeschoolers can easily adjust their curriculum or learning schedule to accommodate for special circumstances or accelerated learning.
2. Individualized Attention – One of the biggest advantages of homeschooling is that children receive individualized attention from their parents or teachers. This allows them to get the customized instruction and support they need to thrive academically.
3. Close family bonds – Homeschooling can help strengthen the bond between parent and child. Families who homeschool often report feeling closer to one another than those who don’t.
4. Enhanced social skills – Contrary to popular belief, homeschooled children are not necessarily socially awkward or shy. In fact, many homeschoolers develop strong social skills by participating in extracurricular activities and interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis.
5. A love of learning – Because they’re not confined to a traditional school setting, homeschooled children often develop a more positive attitude towards learning. This can lead to greater academic success down the road. There are plenty of other advantages to homeschooling, but these are just a few of the most commonly cited ones. If you’re considering homeschooling for your family, be sure to do your research and talk to other homeschooling families to get a better idea of what it’s all about. You might just find that it’s the perfect fit for your needs!
Whether you choose to do all of the teaching yourself or have some of your teaching done through tutors and co-ops, you can successfully homeschool your child. Florida Freedom Academy supports your freedom to do so. We can help you with the details. Our tech staffing agency in Tampa or our health care staffing agency in Tampa can help you find gainful employment for the first time! We specialize in supporting you in your homeschooling journey by providing the tools and advising you want while letting you remain in control of the academics and educational methods. Homeschooling can seem overwhelming, especially in the high school years. It doesn't have to be. We can help Florida succeed into the future